We understand that certain jobs call for a perfect adhesive to match. This means engineering systems that are ideal for use on some of industry’s most popular hard surfaces - a feature that joiners have been calling for in their thousands. TensorGrip Joinery is giving its customers just that, collaborating with the industry’s biggest brands to develop adhesives that are fully endorsed and certified to succeed.
Forget second-rate results and unwanted remedial work. We’ve created valuable partnerships with some of the biggest names in hard surface manufacturing to give our customers adhesives that are guaranteed to yield the best possible results. For best results guaranteed, you can count on TensorGrip.
Endorsed, Certified & Guaranteed to Succeed
Here at TensorGrip Joinery, industry endorsements aren’t something that we take lightly. We achieve official certification by putting our adhesives through an intense and rigorous regime of testing and examination, meeting with adhesion experts across the industry to attain an official seal of approval. Here’s just a few top brands where we’ve got groundbreaking adhesives to match:
- Corian: Undulating, virtually seamless and readily available in a range of beautiful, organic shapes, Corian is a dream addition to any modern kitchen. We’ve teamed up with this industry-leading solid surface brand to develop TensorGrip L42 which is specifically engineered to yield first-class results on this lifetime material.
- Formica: The Formica brand name is renowned throughout the solid surface industry for inque selection of beautiful laminate materials. When selecting HPL, look no further than the inventors of laminate, offering on-trend colours, patterns and woodgrains in addition to premium and innovative surfacing solutions. TensorGrip L19 has been developed with a unique resin formula for unrivalled results, verifying our products success with rigorous testing on Formica ColorCore, Magnetic Laminate, Fundamentals, Ligna and DecoMetal ranges.
- Westag: A European household name in decorative and innovative laminated solid surface products, we were delighted to receive a full endorsement from Westag in our development on TensorGrip L90. LEED Compliant and chlorine free, L90 is the prime and certified choice for work with Westag’s doors, frames, worktops and coated plywood panels.
- HI-MACS & Avonite: With the development of TensorGrip L66, we’re providing a specialised product that has been fully approved for use on HI-MACS. This groundbreaking product has also been approved for use on Avonite Surfaces - a substrate that offers ultimate flexibility via its range of available widths and thicknesses.
- Kydex: TensorGrip L68 was developed to bond well to low surface energy and non-porous surfaces such as Kydex. This now gives you a practical solution for all your woodworking needs when it comes to working with Kydex. Try it yourself!
Endorsed Adhesives: Get Started with a Quin Global Kick-Off Kit
Getting started with TensorGrip Joinery’s range of industry-endorsed adhesives has never been easier with the Quin Global Kick-Off Kit. Containing over £250 of free spray technology including a gun, nozzle and 4m hose, you can claim yours by filling in our convenient eligibility form. Click here to get registered!