Tensor prides itself on developing the right adhesive for the right surface, and we’ve done just that with TensorGrip® L90. Approved by Westag®, this groundbreaking adhesive is our prime product for bonding acrylic & solid surface materials like Getacore 3mm and 100mm sheets to substrates including MDF, chipboard, plywood & many other timber sheet materials. Check it out!
We’re proud to say that TensorGrip® L90 has been fully endorsed by Westag®: one of Europe’s most prominent manufacturers of high-quality solid surface products for interior finishing & building construction. With the development of this cutting-edge adhesive, we’ve shown what can happen when industry leaders truly put their minds together:
- Westag® Endorsed: Working with Westag® on anything from doors, frames, kitchen worktops to solid surface materials and coated plywood panels? Look no further. TensorGrip® L90 carries a ringing endorsement from a household name in solid surfaces.
- LEED Compliant: TensorGrip® L90 is proudly compliant with LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design), an internationally recognized green building certification system that provides third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using environmentally-friendly materials and processes. With L90, you can proceed with confidence that you’ve put your greenest foot forward.
- Chlorine & Halogen Free: It’s safe to say you’ve got more to worry about than what goes into your adhesive. We’ve developed L90 with your health in mind, offering superior results with a halogen-free, chlorine-free formulation. Who knew bonding could be so hassle-free?
- CO-REZ Technology: Enjoy up to 25% extra coverage per unit together with a 2-3 kilogram decrease in weight per canister system with L90’s CO-REZ Technology. This technology has been rigorously tested and developed to fulfil the demanding Health & Safety law requirements in relation to lifting heavy items due to its light-weight design. After all - bonding work doesn’t have to be backbreaking work.
- Moisture & Temperature Resistant: Here at Tensor, we believe that lifelong bonds shouldn’t face erosion by the effects of moisture or heightened temperatures. Fortunately, L90 features a moisture resistant formula and boasts an impressive temperature resistance of 105°C.
Bonding Acrylic Surfaces? Choose TensorGrip® L90
This adhesive is a true game changer when it comes to bonding acrylic and other solid surface materials. Beyond the benefits listed above, you can enjoy easier, more accurate application with our web spray, finishing up with an impressive dry time of only 2-5 minutes.
For users of TensorGrip L90, we’re sharing some Tensor Tips on getting the very best results from this product:
- Before you try this awesome adhesive, make sure that your working surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc. For the very best results, the temperature of L90 and the surfaces being bonded should be between 60 °F - 80 °F (16 °C - 27 °C).
- Before you get stuck into your bonding job, check L90’s compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate.
- When you’re ready to get started, spray about 10-20 cm (4” – 8”) away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of L90 in areas that appear to need more adhesive.
- Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow L90 to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength. Allow 24 hours for L90 to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone (do NOT use a pin on the spray tip orifice)
Unleash the Power of TensorGrip® L90
With L90, we’ve shown what’s possible when industry innovators collaborate. To get your hands on this groundbreaking adhesive, contact our sales team.