It offers unrivalled flexibility. It offers a strength and tenacity that is simply unmatched. It’s a product of one of the adhesive industry’s most exciting and promising relationships. Introducing TensorGrip® L42: a groundbreaking spray adhesive approved for use with Corian®. Featuring a number of unique features & benefits, this solution is proof of what can happen when great minds come together.
With the development of L42, we’re providing joiners and contractors with an adhesive that has been specially developed to work with Corian® - the world-renowned and original solid surface material. We like to collaborate with the best brains in bonding, and we’ve done just that with this innovative product:
- Full Flexibility: When we say that TensorGrip® L42 offers some unique benefits, we mean it. With this development of this adhesive, we’re providing joiners with the ability to bond acrylic based surface materials successfully without attacking or reacting with the fundamental core properties of the sheets themselves. This means you can achieve full flexibility with expansion and contraction. It’s true - L42 is about as innovative as it gets.
- Impressive Versatility: We’re proud to say that L42 is fully approved for use with Corian®. Whilst this truly separates L42 from its rivals in the market, it offers a significant level of versatility; bonding solid surface materials to a variety of substrates including MDF, chipboard, plywood and many other timber sheet materials.
- Unrivalled Tenacity: L42 joins TensorGrip’s range of Joinery Adhesives as one of the strongest bonding solutions on the market. We pride ourselves on L42’s ultra strong adhesion, with hundreds of joiners proceeding in total confidence around the reliability of their bond. Our tenacity is more than just a word - it’s a proven quality which has been tried, tested & certified at the laboratories of Quin Global. What’s more, this tenacity comes with the security of an extremely flexible glue line.
- Water-Proof & Heat Resistant: Unlike many other adhesive solutions, we guarantee that TensorGrip® L42 is fully waterproof, meaning that your bonding job won’t suffer degradation or erosion as a result of adverse weather, leaks or general exposure to hydration. What’s more, L42 offers a truly impressive heat resistance of 105°C.
Whilst TensorGrip® L42 provides all of the benefits listed above, joiners can join genuine productivity benefits. After all, this solution dries in between 2-5 minutes. Who said bonding work has to be tedious?
Tensor Tips for TensorGrip® L42
If you’ve already got your TensorGrip® L42, congratulations on a decision well-made. We’ve pulled together some top Tensor Tips on using your adhesive for optimum performance:
- TensorGrip® L42 is designed to be applied to two surfaces to be bonded together.
- Make sure that your working surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
- For best results, the temperature of L42 and the surfaces being bonded should be between 60 °F - 80 °F (16 °C - 27 °C).
- Prior to using L42, check its compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate.
- Spray about 5 - 10 cm (2” – 4”) away at a 90° angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface.
- If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive.
- Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere your surfaces and press together using adequate pressure.
- Allow 24 hours for TensorGrip® L42 to fully cure.
Get Your TensorGrip® L42 Today
Corian® will make all of your design aspirations come true. You can make those design aspirations materialise faster and easier with TensorGrip L42, endorsed by CDUK and approved for use with Corian®. To get your hands on this groundbreaking adhesive, visit the official product page or contact our sales team.