Quin Global (UK) Ltd is committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. To do this, we welcome any comments about our service and/or products, both positive and negative. If we fail to meet your expectations, then please tell us about it. We want to help you resolve your case as quickly as possible.
At Quin Global we recognise a case as an opportunity to improve our service and/or products. A case could be an expression of dissatisfaction, made either verbally or in writing, about the standard of service and/or products, actions or lack of action by Quin Global or its staff.
Quin Global believes any expression of dissatisfaction with our service and/or products, calls for a response. We will listen to your feedback, treat it seriously, and learn from the case so that we can continuously improve our service and/or products.
The following will not be registered as cases:
• A request for service
• A request for information
• A request for products
• An appeal in accordance with legislation
• Any third-party disputes
Courtesy and Respect
• You can expect to be treated with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times. We expect that you will also treat our staff dealing with your case with the same courtesy, respect and fairness
• We will not tolerate threatening, abusive or unreasonable behaviour by any complainant. Such situations are rare, however, should they happen, we will cease communication with the complainant immediately
How to Make a Case
You can make a case in a number of ways:
By telephone: +44 (0) 1738 580131
By email: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Quin Global (UK) Ltd
Customer Experience Team
1 Ruthvenfield Avenue
What Happens Next?
We'll get back to you as quickly as we can, normally within two business days, but sometimes we might need more time to do a full root cause analysis of your case. If this happens, we'll contact you within this time to tell you:
• Why we can't respond in full to your concerns yet
• Which member of our Customer Experience Team is looking into your case
• When we'll be back in touch
Our standard protocol is to resolve your concerns as a matter of utmost priority and complete a case within two weeks but if it takes longer, we'll update you on our progress regularly throughout this time.
Root Cause Analysis
Upon closure of every case, an internal full root cause analysis is instigated. Where required, we endeavour to provide this to you in a PDF format stating;
• What happened
• Why it happened
• What will prevent it happening in future
How to Escalate a Case
If you're unhappy with how we have dealt with your case, you can ask for it to be reviewed by our Customer Experience Manager, providing details of what you'd like us to do to resolve your concern. Our Customer Experience Manager will review your case and will endeavour to provide a more in-depth response within two weeks. If their investigation is likely to take longer, they will of course keep you fully informed of their progress.