It’s fire-resistant. It offers bonding strength like nothing else on the market. Introducing TensorGrip® LP61: the Class 0 Fire-Rated solution that represents the cutting edge of adhesive technology. Precisely engineered to bond HPL, and almost all decorative face laminates to a variety of substrates including MDF, chipboard, plywood any many other timber sheet materials, this bonding boss is a star of Tensor’s Platinum range.
TensorGrip® LP61 is more than just another adhesive. It’s a high performance solution, with its totally unique formula designed for the permanent bonding of materials where high grab and superior bond strength are essential:
- Ultimate Performance: When high grab and superior strength are required, LP61 is the natural choice. Unlock the power of TensorGrip’s Platinum Range and enjoy increased coverage, 2-minute dry time and an ease-of-use that is simply unrivalled. Thousands of joiners around the world continue to trust this solution for its excellent green strength and easy application control - why not join them?
- Ultimate Fire Resistance: This is the world’s first spray adhesive to be awarded a CLASS-0 fire rating, making it the most effective and fire-resistant spray adhesive out there - and that’s a fact. This acutely engineered solution is totally non-flammable and boasts a top-notch temperature resistance of 128°C - the safest choice in the event that things ever get hot!
- Ultimate Satisfaction: LP61 has joined TensorGrip’s celebrated Joinery range for a reason. We’re so proud of this product that we’re willing to stand behind it with a lifetime guarantee, promising our loyal customers a permanent bond for life. Expect total satisfaction with this versatile solution - proven to work effectively with aluminium, FRL, plastics, standard laminate and synthetic leather!
The safety benefits of TensorGrip® LP61 have made it a prime choice amongst contractors in the joinery and woodworking space - especially where the fitting of museums and airports are concerned. However, this product’s versatility has been proven to succeed in any environment where fire risks are a concern.
Total Fire Protection, Total Satisfaction
TensorGrip® LP61 is a top performer and is trusted by thousands of customers around the world. However, it pays to check out Tensor’s Tips on mastering the use of your adhesive. Keep reading to get some guidance on getting your LP61 experience off to the best start:
- This product is designed to be applied to two surfaces to be bonded together. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
- For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 60 degrees F - 80 degrees F (16degrees C - 27 degrees C). Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate. This product may degrade some substrates.
- Spray about 10-20 cm (4” – 8”) away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive.
- Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone. Do NOT use a pin on the spray tip orifice!
Unleash The Power of TensorGrip
Got a tight deadline? Working in an environment where fire safety and bonding strength are core priorities? It’s time to unleash the power of TensorGrip Platinum. To find out more about this top-class product, visit the official product page. Alternatively, view our full range of adhesives or get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.